What do the Titans’ uniforms have going for them?
– 1. White helmets – White helmets just look cool. Not many teams in college or professional football use them, but they’re just nice, period.
– 2. The sky blue / navy blue combo. I’m a Duke fan, but even I have to admit that UNC’s color scheme is nice to look at.
– 3. The thick three-stripe line down the legs. They’re not as wide as the 80s-era 49er pants, but they look good.
So what doesn’t work about these jerseys?
– 1. Their stupid, stupid logo. More on this later.
– 2. The two pointed stripes that only go 1/5 of the way down the middle of their helmets.
Those two flaws are too much for me to get over, balancing out the three good points and bringing the Titans down to mediocrity.
Such a pity that this is on the helmets:
Why I hate the logo: the stupid flame. When was the last time you saw a sky blue, navy blue, and crimson red ball of fire? The red stars are all that keep this from being unbearably tacky, but eve they aren’t placed properly. Why are the bottom two tilted? Why is the “T” so cheap-looking? Why? Why? WHY?
Alright, that’s enough.