From The Denver Channel.
An 18-year-old man went to the hospital after he was burned trying to steal gas, according to published reports.
The man peered into a portable gas tank with a cigarette lighter “to see how full it was” the Grand Junction Daily Sentinel reported.
The fumes ignited, and his clothes caught on fire. He had burns on his hands.
Officials said the teenager and a 19-year-old accomplice apparently were stealing gas from a boat and a four-wheeler in Fruitvale.
He missed getting a Darwin Award by thiiiiiiis much.
I really don’t know what else to write about this story…